Skip to content
- CLASS MINIMUM: In general, we require a minimum of 6 people registered to run a class.
- Participants should be 18 or older to sign up; interested parties under 18 should have a parent or guardian contact us (our classes are geared toward adults, and admittance of minors are at the discretion of the registrar)
- LATENESS/ABSENCES: Please aim to arrive 10 minutes early to ensure class starts on time. If you know you’re going to be late or absent, email the teacher so they can adjust, as a courtesy to them and your classmates.
- ADVANCEMENT: Students who miss more than 2 days of a class may not be eligible to advance to the next level, without prior approval from our education director. (If you register without emailing us, your tuition will be refunded and a $25 admin fee deducted.) Occasionally, we may suggest you retake a class or do practice reps at our Thursday jam to build skills before advancing to the next level.
- PREREQUISITES: If you have not done the necessary prerequisites for 201 or higher OR one of our specialty courses, email [email protected] to introduce yourself and your background before registering, and the admin can decide at their discretion before you make the purchase.
(If you register for the class without emailing first, it will be automatically refunded with the $25 fee deducted.)
- CHANGING CLASSES: If your schedule changes and you wish to transfer into a different class time, it is a $25 admin fee to make the change (making up a missed class in another section is not permitted for the Intro level). Message us first to ask if the switch is possible (Note: if your class section is sold out, a switch may not be possible on short notice if we cannot sell your spot to another student.)
- REFUNDS: in fairness to others who couldn’t secure spots, refunds can only be made one week before the first class, minus the $25 admin fee.
- DEFERRALS: If you register for a class but find your availability changes, it is a $25 admin fee to defer a class, till the next term only (with reasonable notice before the start of class; once class is in session or if it is short notice and your class is sold out and we cannot sell your spot, a deferral may not be possible)
- SIGNING UP SOMEONE ELSE: If you’re signing up for or with someone else, please include a note with their name and email so we can add them to our class list.
- EMAIL ADDRESS: Make sure you enter your email address correctly so we can add you to the class list and you will get necessary info and updates.