Skip to content
And some class policies:
- CLASS MINIMUM: In general, we require a minimum of 6 people registered to run a class.
- Participants should be 18 or older to sign up; interested parties under 18 should have a parent or guardian contact us.
- LATENESS/ABSENCES: Please aim to arrive 10 minutes early to ensure class starts on time. If you know you’re going to be late or absent, email the teacher so they can adjust, as a courtesy to them and your classmates.
- ADVANCEMENT: Students who miss more than 2 days of a class may not be eligible to advance to the next level, without prior approval from our education director. (If you register without emailing us, your tuition will be refunded and a $25 admin fee deducted.)
- PREREQUISITES: If you register for 201 or higher and haven’t done a pre-requisite or any classes at the Embassy, email email@example.com to introduce yourself and your background, and the admin can decide at their discretion.
(If you register for the class without emailing first, it will be automatically refunded with the $25 fee deducted.)
- REFUNDS: in fairness to others who couldn’t secure spots, full refunds can only be made one week before the first class.
(Less than a week before class, a $25 admin fee will be deducted, to adjust the class availability and re-advertise to fill the spot)
After the first class and before the second you may get a 50% refund.
If you register for a class but find your availability changes, you can defer a class till the next term only (one week before start of class, otherwise an admin fee will be charged).
- SIGNING UP A FRIEND: If you’re signing up for or with a friend, please include a note with their name and email so we can add them to our class list.
- EMAIL ADDRESS: Make sure you enter your email address correctly so we can add you to the class list and you will get necessary info and updates.